
More Throws From Harm
Here is another throw from Harm. See more from Harm. This one reads Harm - Chor. It is wrapped in what looks to be barb wire and uses a heart as the letter "O". Not sure if they are part of the same piece or two separate throws next to each other. Click the image for a much closer look.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
-
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
-
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
-
Took this one a while back and forgot I had it. The UFO has landed. Nice futuristic style piece here by Dept n Zookie, PHD, EKS SouthSide ma...
-
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
-
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
-
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
-
Been a while since I updated this blog, so thought it was time for a quick one. Just a quick outtake picture, and a little insight into my d...
-
Love this piece. Definitely one of the favourites that I've photographed over the last month. Pretty sure the name to the right of this ...
-
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...
No comments:
Post a Comment