Straight Chrome Throw By MEF
See MEF's work all over the place. He is one of the prolific writers in the Birmingham area. Not Alabama! Some have asked me if this is in Alabama USA. No, it's in the UK. This is one of MEF's more quicker, straighter throws. He has some good work out there. Some of which I will be posting over the coming months. Basic lettering Chrome, Black and Blue "MEF Is Fonz Kool". I've got a Ton of new pieces to come. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
-
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
-
Took this one a while back and forgot I had it. The UFO has landed. Nice futuristic style piece here by Dept n Zookie, PHD, EKS SouthSide ma...
-
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
-
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
-
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
-
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
-
Been a while since I updated this blog, so thought it was time for a quick one. Just a quick outtake picture, and a little insight into my d...
-
Love this piece. Definitely one of the favourites that I've photographed over the last month. Pretty sure the name to the right of this ...
-
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...
1 comment:
You can see more on instagram under - hatedbutratedcrew
Post a Comment