PASE 3D Orange Graffiti

I've photographed quite a few PASE pieces over the last few months, and I really like his work. In my opinion, he has mastered / perfected his piece and can consistently put up really impressive work. Love the letter styling, and the colour combinations are always superb. There's a few Pase pieces on this blog, but if you want to see one that's not on this site, take a look here: https://stillpaused.blogspot.com/2019/04/double-pase-reflective-graffiti.html

PASE 3D Orange Graffiti

In regards to the piece pictured here, I only managed to get this one shot of it as I was in a bit of a rush and was surrounded by more artwork than I had time to take pictures of. When I have more time I might go back to see if there's anything new, and take some more shots of pieces like this one that I wanted more images of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so DOPE

Trending