
Shakffiti Lettering
Nice lettering. It's like mini piece compared to some of the others, which are huge. Shak. Quite an odd colour combination. The lettering itself though is really good. This is the first time I've seen anything by Shak. Going on the NHS in the right hand corner (their art is everywhere), odds are he has other artwork out there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
-
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
-
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
-
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
-
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
-
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...
-
Took this one a while back and forgot I had it. The UFO has landed. Nice futuristic style piece here by Dept n Zookie, PHD, EKS SouthSide ma...
-
Love this piece. Definitely one of the favourites that I've photographed over the last month. Pretty sure the name to the right of this ...
-
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
-
Away from all the pieces that sit back-to-back, well out of view, there was this strange little super colourful hidden gem that I just happe...
No comments:
Post a Comment