FAES. Another way of writing Faze.. Colourful little straight one worder from one of the CRZ crew. Not bad. Someone has dissed it slightly and written over it with red spray and scribbled some sillyness. Usually just kids, and looking at what was sprayed, that looks to be the case here. Click the image to enlarge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
-
Took this one a while back and forgot I had it. The UFO has landed. Nice futuristic style piece here by Dept n Zookie, PHD, EKS SouthSide ma...
-
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
-
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
-
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
-
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
-
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
-
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...
-
I've photographed quite a few PASE pieces over the last few months, and I really like his work. In my opinion, he has mastered / perfec...
-
It's been a while since I posted on this site, so I thought I'd add something today. A pretty good half face attempt using colours b...

No comments:
Post a Comment