Weird Melt Style Graffiti
Last one for today. A weird little piece that has a kind of melting look about it. What does it say. It is hard to make out, but by zooming in, the tagging to the side reads CRZ. That is the name of a crew in the Birmingham area (UK) responsible for putting up some pretty good pieces. So yeah, I think it says CRZ. Strange piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
-
Took this one a while back and forgot I had it. The UFO has landed. Nice futuristic style piece here by Dept n Zookie, PHD, EKS SouthSide ma...
-
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
-
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
-
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
-
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
-
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...
-
I've photographed quite a few PASE pieces over the last few months, and I really like his work. In my opinion, he has mastered / perfec...
-
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
-
Been a while since I updated this blog, so thought it was time for a quick one. Just a quick outtake picture, and a little insight into my d...
No comments:
Post a Comment