Urban Diode
UGA BUGA Bigfoot Gorilla
He's mad, he's bad, it's Uga Buga the red eyed Gorilla. Or is it Bigfoot. I don't know but I like it. A really good attempt. Good hand detail and bullet holes. Sun glare was bad on this day.
With less glare, but missing the side UGA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
Classic Old Skool Silver DUBS Graffiti
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
UFO Spaceship Style Graffiti
Took this one a while back and forgot I had it. The UFO has landed. Nice futuristic style piece here by Dept n Zookie, PHD, EKS SouthSide ma...
Saltley Gate Gas Works Gasometer Towers
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
Nice 3D Graffiti Wall Piece
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
The Da Vinci Code
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
Cool Piecework
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
Atari Vandal
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...
PASE 3D Orange Graffiti
I've photographed quite a few PASE pieces over the last few months, and I really like his work. In my opinion, he has mastered / perfec...
Dark Half Face Wall Art
It's been a while since I posted on this site, so I thought I'd add something today. A pretty good half face attempt using colours b...
No comments:
Post a Comment