Fink Art, by Urban Diode can be can be reused under the CC Attribution 4.0 International License. Please visit this page to read about how to give appropriate credit to the author when reusing.
Fink Art
I know its a bit late, but happy new year! Here is a quick one worder for 2018. Fink. A very colourful piece, written in a fairly basic lettering style. Not a bad little throw. Reminds me of the old saying out of Shaolin and Wu tang: You must think first, before you move. Stay tuned, lots to come this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Garfield Cartoon Character Graffiti. Look what I found. A Birthday message from Garfield. Happy Birthday Sarah. Great little piece. I'm ...
-
Love this piece. Definitely one of the favourites that I've photographed over the last month. Pretty sure the name to the right of this ...
-
Between the Saltley and Nechells gas works there is a lot of history. Among other things, explosions, strikes, which were part of a nation w...
-
Master decipher needed for this one. Does it say anything at all. Another one of those that only the person, or people who designed it know ...
-
Nice piece done by I presume NHS + FKS. I don't think it actually says anything, but is more of a pattern / super colourful 3D block des...
-
Our world, our Art, is dominated by colours. With so many colourful Graffiti designs out there, some of which are jaw dropping, it makes me ...
-
Been a while since I updated this blog, so thought it was time for a quick one. Just a quick outtake picture, and a little insight into my d...
-
Away from all the pieces that sit back-to-back, well out of view, there was this strange little super colourful hidden gem that I just happe...
-
Nice colourful 3D style Graffiti Piece. A piece of two halves. Pretty sure it says either "Some" or "Same". I think its ...
-
Nice Retro style 2-in-1 piece which reads MEF Vandal. Featuring some nice retro Atari (Arti) style graphics of a shoot em up game. I'm n...

No comments:
Post a Comment